LAST UPDATED : 20/12/2019
Information Collection And Its Uses
User Provided Information
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, if you register for a member account with the Service. Your name and other information you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the Service . We may also use your contact information to send you marketing or Service related email messages. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
You also provide us information in User Content you post to the Service. Your questions, answers,list,post and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them), are publicly viewable on the Service, along with your name (unless the Service permits you to post anonymously). This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Web in accordance with our Terms of Service.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Service, we use persistent and session cookies and other tracking technologies to:
(1) Store your username and password.
(2) Analyze the usage of the Service.
(3) Customize the Service to your preferences.
(4) The web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site.
(5) Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
(6) Your browser type and operating system.
A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service Like on Chat-Room may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
How We Use Your Information
AnimeFansBase values your privacy, and shares information about the Site's users only under certain circumstances. We will make information about you available to other companies, applications, or people only in situations listed below:
1. We may employ third parties to perform Site-related services, including maintenance services, database management, data processing, analytics, marketing, and email and text message distribution. Access to your information is granted to these third parties only for the purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf.
2. Aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you may be shared with third parties to help us develop services, content, and advertising that may be of interest to the users. We do not share contact information with third parties that advertise on the Site unless you opt-in or otherwise agree to have such information shared with or otherwise disclosed to a third party for marketing purposes.
3. We may share information about you to respond to judicial proceedings, court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our rights, and/or to defend against legal actions or claims.
5. If you choose to engage in public activities on the site, such as posting comments on post etc. any information you submit can be read, collected, or used by others. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in public activities or submissions.
6. We may share information about you in the event that the Site is acquired by or merged with another company or a similar corporate transaction takes place.
7. We may share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Once we share your information with another party, the information received by that party becomes subject to the other party's privacy policies. Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, through cookies, clicks on links, or other means when you visit or view ads on the Site.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
AnimeFansBase doesn't hold any copyright for embed contents like video and neither do host on their server, all the embed contents remain copyright to their original holders
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. AnimeFansBase does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
Links to Other Web Sites