LAST UPDATED : 01 / 02 / 2023
A Note From Creator
AnimeFansBase Is A Place Or Community for all Anime fans where they can embed, chat, create, etc their creation and share with other Anime Fans which can be anywhere around the world or maybe the universe ;) .To Make this community better and better we do ask that you treat our service and community with respect. Spam, personal attacks, and abusive language do not have a place on the AnimeFansBase.If you ever stumble across anything on AnimeFansBase that looks like it violates our terms, please be sure to let us know by using contact E-mail.
before using the https://www.animefansbase.com because it is legally
binding and governs your use of our Service, User Content.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service
Use Of The Service
AnimeFansBase grants you permission to use the Service as set forth in this Agreement, provided that you will not alter,modify or manipulate any part of the Service. You will not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, and you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
No registration is required to use the Service. However, in order to access certain features of the Service, registration with AnimeFansBase will be required and you will need to create a "Member" account or profile. Your account or profile gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion.
When creating your account or profile, you must provide complete and accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your profile or account, and you must keep the password for your profile or account secure at all times. You must notify the AnimeFansBase immediately should there be any unauthorized use or breach of security of your profile or account. The AnimeFansBase will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your profile or account. However, you shall be liable for any losses incurred by the AnimeFansBase or others due to such unauthorized use.
AnimeFansBase may temporarily or permanently suspend, terminate, or
otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and
liability, if, in AnimeFansBase's sole determination, you violate any
provision of the Agreement, including by carrying out any of the
following prohibited actions:
1. Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
2. Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
3. Taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
4. Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service.
5. Uploading sexual explicit data or content is strictly prohibit.
5. Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
6. Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
7. Use the Service for the purpose of spamming anyone.
8. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor User activity, including disputes between you and other Users. AnimeFansBase shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User's action or inaction.
Eligibility To Join AnimeFansBase
If you are a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside (e.g. under 18 years of age), you may only use the Service if (a) you either obtain parental or legal guardian consent after review of this Agreement prior to you using any of the Service provided by AnimeFansBase or are an emancipated minor and (b) you are competent and fully able to enter into the representations, and warranties, terms, conditions, obligations, and affirmations, set forth in this Agreement, and to comply and abide by with this Agreement.
All Users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside must have the permission of their parent or guardian to use the Service like chat rooms,comment. AnimeFansBase does not systematically monitor and review the conversations that take place in the chat rooms. AnimeFansBase does not determine the true identity or age of those who frequent and use the Service chat rooms.
The AnimeFansBase may in its sole discretion for any or no reason, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13, terminate your account or profile, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service).
If you become aware of any personal information that has been provided by anyone under the age of 13, Please Contact Us Here..
User Or Member - Content
You agree not to post User Content that Contains
1. Any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
2. May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property.
3. May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal.
4. May constitute or contribute to a crime or tort.
5. Contains any information or content that is illegal.
6. Contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
7. Contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
8. Constitutes "Spam", advertising, or business related communications.
You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any rights of publicity and privacy and Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below). AnimeFansBase reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that AnimeFansBase believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it any other rights organization.
We reserve the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material, which we, at our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is indecent, inaccurate, offensive, or objectionable, and you agree that AnimeFansBase shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
AnimeFansBase assumes no liability and no responsibility for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You agree and understand that any damage or loss of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you upload, download, send, transmit, post, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility. AnimeFansBase is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
The Service may allow Users to create Member accounts or profiles to access more feature like posting,like other post,create list,embed videos,create polls,vote,share,chat,add images,comments, send private messages to other Users, ,engage in conversation with other Users in chat rooms,question,answer etc ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for your User Content that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
For the purposes of this Agreement, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all copyright rights, trademark, patent rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, goodwill, trade dress and service mark rights, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights and moral rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Liability For Our Services
IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANIMEFANSBASE ,ITS CREATER,DIRECTOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
Your License To AnimeFansbase
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that this license includes the right for other users of the Service to modify your Content, and for AnimeFansBase to make your Content available to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by AnimeFansBase or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
Additionally, by uploading content to the site, you warrant, represent
and agree that you have the right to grant AnimeFansBase the license
described above. You also represent, warrant and agree that you have not
and will not contribute any Content that
1. Infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright or trademark of another party.
2. Reveals any trade secret, unless the trade secret belongs to you or you have the owner's permission to disclose it.
3. Infringes any intellectual property right of another or the privacy or publicity rights of another.
4. Is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
5. Creates an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, including by impersonating others or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
6. Contains other people's private or personally identifiable information without their express authorization and permission.
7. Contains or links to a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
AnimeFansBase reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your account at any time, or pursue any other remedy or relief available under equity or law.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of AnimeFansBase. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the AnimeFansBase name or any of the AnimeFansBase logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is unsolicited, gratuitous, and without restriction and will not place AnimeFansBase under any fiduciary or other obligation, that we are free to disclose the Ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, AnimeFansBase does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to AnimeFansBase, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
AnimeFansBase will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Service, or any Content. You also agree that AnimeFansBase has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Service. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from AnimeFansBase or through the Service, will create any warranty not expressly made herein and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AnimeFansBase and its subsidiaries, director, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, arising from:
Your use of and access to the Service, including any data or work
transmitted or received by you
Your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above
Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights;
Your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the India,United States or any other country;
Any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that are submitted via your account or profile;
Any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
Copyright Or DMCA Policy
AnimeFansBase respects the intellectual property rights of others and
expects users of the Service to do the same. (For more details on the
information required for valid notification, see
17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) . If you
believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes
copyright infringement,Don’t hesitate to contact us when a file is
infringing upon your rights, showing us to
[email protected] the copyright of the content ,
and we will respond , delete that content if information provided is
correct or accurate.Please remember to include the necessary information
to fill a DMCA request:
1. Copyright holder’s name(name), contact information and official e-mail address.
2. The link to the infringing work or content.
3. The initial proof of infringement materials.
4. The right to declare the authenticity of the notice of people.
5. Please sign the document, if you are legally established organizations, please affix theofficial seal.
Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Service